Here are the important formula for students of Class X
CBSE Sample papers for 2010 are available for you to go through and practice.
You can download the sample papers.
Please Note: The sample papers are only an indication of the format of the actual question paper. They give you an idea of how the questions are organized in the various sections and the approximate level of difficulty.
THE THIRD LEVEL
SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS
1. What does the third level refer to?
2. Would Charley ever go back to the ticket-counter on the third level to buy tickets to Galesburg for himself and his wife?
3. Do you think that the third level was a medium of escape for Charley? Why?
4. What do you infer from Sam’s letter to Charley?
बने बनाये प्रोजेक्ट -- आपको कुछ करने की जरूरत नहीं
1. Business Studies Project work class 12
2. Business Studies Project work class 11
3. Accountancy project work class 12
4. Accountancy project work class 11
Contact : Vishvas Publications 09216629576 & 09256657505
A Great Book of Accountancy for class XII and XI. This book is strongly recommended by the experts, teachers and chartered accountants. Use this book and see why people are getting 100% marks in accountancy.
you can contact Vishvas Publications: