THE UNDER GIVEN ARE THE SAMPLE QUESTIONS FROM THE ABOVE SAID LESSON OF CLASS X SCIENCE . PLEASE TRY TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND PRACTICE. ALLTHE BEST. DO WATCH. YOU MAY BE GETTING SOME MORE QUESTIONS FROM THE DIFFERENT LESSONS OF THE SAME SUBJECT
01. What are the different parts ofhuman eye?
02. What rype of image is formed on the retina of human eye?
03. Write a short note on cornea, crystalline lens, iris, ciliary muscleand retina of human eye.
04. Which part of human eye controls the amount of light that enter the human eye?
05. What will be average radius of human eyeball when the ciliary muscles are completely relaxed?
06. How does the focal length of the human eyeball change?
07. What are the two type of light sensitive cells that are present on the human retina and how does they work?
08. Define power of accomodation of normal human eye and how will you calculate it?
09. How does the human retina change with that of the retina of bee and chick?
10. What is the reason for a blurred , strained vision of human eye whenyou try to read a book very close to the eyes?
11. What is the near point and far point ofhuman eye.? Write their value for a normal human eye
12. Why does the power of accomodation of human eye decrease due to aging?
13. How many images are rolled per second in? a motion picture ? Why?
14. What is meant by colour blindness?
15. Why colour blind persons are not given driving license?
16. What is the effect of more number of rods than cones on the retina of a chick?
17. If the number of cones and rods of a chicks retina become equal what behavioural changes one can notice in it.
18. How can bees see in U V? light also?
19. What is cataract and how can it be rectified?
20. List out the different defects of human eye.
21. what are the causes of Myopia, Hypermetropia, astigmatism and presbyopia? How can they be corrected
22. What do you mean by the resolution of an optical instrument and how is it important in the construction of an opticalinstrument?
23. What is the essential component of an optical instrument in its construction with respect to viewing the objects?
24. What are the uses of microscopes?
25. What is power of the lens used in the simplemicroscope that gives the maximum magnification?
26. Draw the diagram of defective and corrective myopic and hepermetropic eye
27. Draw the ray diagram of a simple microscope for normal adjustment and for nearpoint
28. A lens , which produces a magnification of 10 for a real image for an object distance of 10 cm.? If it is used as a simple microscope will be giving the same magnification for normal adjustment position?
29. A person finds that his near point has moved out to 50cm from him What is his problem ?Calculate the power of corrective lens that he should be prescribed to correct his defect?
30. A person finds that his near point has come to 500cm infront of him.What is his problem? Calculate the power of corrective lens that he should be prescribed to correct his defect?
31. A person finds that the objects image placed at his normal near point converges at a distance of 0.5cm? behind his retina?? What is his defect? And prescribe him a correct lens of correct power?
32. A person finds that a stars image fall at a distance of 0.5cm infront of his retina? What is his defect and prescribe him a correct lens of correct power?
33. A persons vision range is 60cm to 300cm.? What is his problem and prescribe him a correct lens of correct power and will you arrange the lenses?
34. A person is not able to read a book kept at his normal near point and also not able to see a star since the images of these objects converge 0.2cm either side of his retina.? What is his defect and prescribe him a correct lens and how will you arrange them?
35. Define persistance of vision